RICOH CP Clicker
The customer may not use this application and this service without agreeing to this policy.
1. The purpose of acquisition and use of subject information, data transmission out of the device, its provision to third parties, etc.
- (1) In providing this application and this service, RICOH acquires the subject information stated below through this application, either automatically or through user input, within the scope necessary to attain the following purposes of use. Furthermore, the subject information stated below may be transferred out of the device via this application and provided to third parties, within the scope necessary to attain the following purposes of use. This application does not incorporate any third-party information gathering modules.
Image data captured by the customer
- ・Purpose of use
To provide this service (refer to the images covered by this service and, if they match, display links to related contents in this application).
- ・Acquisition method
Scanning (capturing) of images/pictures by the customer using this application
- ・External transmission
Images captured by the customer are transmitted to RICOH servers stored with images covered by this service.
- ・¢ Provision to third parties
Unique Installation Identifier (UIID), an identifier set for and unique to each installation of this application
- ・Purpose of use
To provide this service (identify the device and use it to deliver individual content to each customer).
- ・Acquisition method
Automatic acquisition by this application
- ・Provision to third parties
Yes (may be provided to the content provider of links displayed on this application)
- (2) In addition to the situations stipulated in the preceding section, RICOH may provide subject information to third parties in situations in which any of the following are deemed to be applicable.
- 1.When the person concerned has given their approval.
- 2.On the basis of legal regulations.
- 3.In situations in which it is necessary in order to protect the life, wellbeing and/or property of any person or persons and, further, where certain obstacles exist that would hinder RICOH from reasonably obtaining the express permission of the customer.
- 4.In situations in which it is particularly necessary in order to improve public health or to foster the healthy upbringing of children and, further, where certain obstacles exist that would hinder RICOH from reasonably obtaining the express permission of the customer.
- 5.In situations when it is necessary in order to cooperate with the execution of legally-stipulated operations by government agencies, regional authorities, or entities commissioned by the same and, further, where obtaining the express permission of the customer would risk impeding the conduct of those operations.
- 6.In situations in which subject information has been processed into a form of data which prevents the identification of individuals.
2. Opting out.
- (1) Within the subject information stipulated in Section 1, the acquisition or the external transmission and provision to third parties of the following information may be stopped by the following methods.
- (2) If the customer uses the delete (uninstall) function of this application to delete (uninstall) this application from the device, all subject information stipulated in Section 1 is deleted from the device. However, information that has already been externally transmitted cannot be deleted.
3. Publication of This Policy
This policy only applies to this application and this service. This policy is published on the distribution site (App Store) screen for this application. RICOH bears no responsibility for the handling of subject information at the external URL addresses of content providers other than RICOH which are linked to by this application and this service.
4. Contact Concerning the Handling of Subject Information
Please address opinions and requests concerning the handling of subject information by this application and this service to the following contact:
■Contact name:RICOH Clickable Paper Service Support Team
■Contact method:Inquiry Form in Clickable Paper Service Website
5. Alteration of This Policy
RICOH may alter this policy in the following situations. In such cases, the altered policy is published on the distribution site (Google Play) screen for this application.
- (1) When it becomes necessary to alter this policy due to the alteration etc. of legal regulations.
- (2) When a version update of this application involves alteration or addition of the acquired items of subject information, alteration of the purposes of use, or alteration of provision to third parties etc.